2/19/10

My Problems with zip hoodies...

Yes, I own a couple, but my grievances are a plenty: 

  • ·         When I put on a hoodie my mind thinks, "Oh great, this will be super comfortable and warm!" Then I walk outside into the cold abyss of Winter only to find out my hoodie sucks at keeping in warmth due to the faulty buffer of, yes, the zipper. (sigh)
  • ·         If the hoodie is just a tad too long (in which I feel everyone buys a larger size sweatshirt), the zipper part towards the bottom tends to poke out like a steezed out melon grab.                                
  • ·         Sure it's nice to not have to pull the hoodie over your head when clothing, but is it worth the sacrifice of zipping your headphone cord up in the jacket, nearly severing your fav skull candies?
  • ·         I know it's just a sweatshirt people, but what was wrong with the ever so popular non-zip hoodie? I mean if all out comfort and satisfaction were in a caged sumo match with the evil nemesis of chill and discomfort (the zip hoodie), comfort will always prevail because there is a town named Comfort in the middle of Texas, and we all know things are bigger in Texas.
  • ·         I hate to even bring up the exhausting efforts of a zipper. Oh the stressful wiggling and shifting of the clasp for the perfect alignment. Then the 2 foot travel of "zip" which should only be compared to summiting Everest.
  • ·         People do we not "zip" enough as it is? Look around, I'd say at least 8/10 of your neighbors neared atrial fibrillation this morning from this daunting task.


….It's just a thought...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Doug Goins said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2/19/10, 11:48 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2/19/10, 7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home