6/11/10

TEXAS!

Texas,

Can't think of a hotter state... well Arizona is hot as well. However, this state has water, as in the Pro Tour #2 at the P.L.. Stop 2 is under way as riders today competed against each-other for the right to ride in the rest of the tour. Shit went down, but a lot is still left on the table. I'm never one to wish on ones negative; however, I'm stoked now on the ultimate wake-doucher, aka Erik Nikstad, not make it through... and I even took the heat off for conflict of interest reasons. Steel and Dan P. killed it, they are men amongst boys. I wish my boy Jake Valdez was here to give them a run for the money. Can't wait to see something other than  tootsies, whirlys, or frontside fives. - RC

Make sure you check out the tour drama here: Pro Wakeboard Tour

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home